Saturday, September 25, 2004

bleah a realli "traumatising" week... finally finished all my 3 tests BuT then again e weekend isnt for slacking also... there is onli some tutorials, a 1500 words essay plus some ctw project which uo till now my group still hasnt thought of a topic ... sigh... and so i went shopping today for a short while intending to splurge on something to de stress..BUt... i ended up pigging on food... speakimng of which yesterday my dad was scolding me..he thinks i am trying to go on a diet and said that i looked awful when i m thin..i guess he likes mi looking plump.. haa but realli i am not on a diet... in fact i am trying to eat as much as i can.. if i have e time n appetite..haha wat rubbish... but realli lo... on fri for eg, i din even had a chance to eat any food until dinner... but its my fault la.. was trying to do my lab report n tryint to print it in school... hiaz lucky got his classmate of mine who was quite nice to help mi... bcos i m a computer dummy... and den there was lab... its weird..last time in jc where we had to do individual work chem lab was actualli quite ok fer mi.. now we had a partner n i feel more blur..haha no la.. not my partner blur..is i am e one blur.. and so not surprisingly kailing is always e last one to leave the lab.. my aim for e nxt prac is to b e 2nd last to leave...haha
aniway i think my bro went drinking yesterday.. n e funny thing is he came back to tell mi he feels like he is drunk..haha so funny rite...
yup crys is a pedaophile..she likes little boys.. hahhaha... speaking of all e little kids at sasa reminds mi of my "dear" enzio and my tamil kitty.. haha i wonder how they are eh.. that tamil kitty is e best..u keep scolding him he also wun react one.. and i still rem ricky always make them stand on e starting block for clowning ard too much..haha oh ya crys i was lookingt thru my red swastika yr book which i found when my mum was clearing up e house.. haha n omg i saw jon..he was my pre primary classmate.. wa so cute man.. he from small got this killer- u-owe-mi-money look..hahhaha

No comments: