Tuesday, December 14, 2004

oh happy birthday to myself.. i realised that i m 19 finally..i keep thinking i am still 18.. and i think i will still continue to think that i m 18.. haha yeah a big thanks to all those who remembered my bdae n bothered to wish me..=).. oh ya must praise the samuel BIRD..THANKS fer calling mi frm US.. yeah i dun want to say this..but i think 38 min of talking on the phone frm US shd be quite ex rite? haha i pity my rival though.. who is sharing e phone bill.. ya speaking of my rival..tsktsk.. ask him to stop SMOKING la.. or is the bird secretly smoking too.. hahaha..niway remember hor.. nxt june or is it july u come back, i EXPECT to see a gal wif u.. inidan, korean, african, caucasians i dun care!!! hahaha
no.. i din celebrate my bdae.. all thanks to pulau ubin yesterday.. whole body aching today..haha no i m not complaining.. bdae isnt that important aniway.. but i think my most memorable bdae was in perth.. i cant rememeber how old..( i can nvr remember my age).. ya i tink was on a swimming trip.. kinda had a surprise celebration.. n got thrown into the pool.. haha
aniway i have decided to exercise more..haha..

No comments: