Saturday, March 05, 2005

Ok bad day today
I think my mid term is so dead..sigh
Oh well..its over..n I dun like to look back at things..will work harder

Haa
Ok I deleted the previous post
It sounded too weird
I must have been possessed when I typed it
Or too stressed up
But niway BIRD thanks fer calling mi..in e middle of my test..but.. ya I got such a nice buddy=)

Ya
Juz slacking my night away
Wat a precious night.cos tomorrow I would haf to start on my mountains of tutorials
So I was randomly surfing tv.. haa Lindsay lohan is juz so cool.. I like her.I m starting to like teenage boopers..jojo..hilary duff..haa
Yup n then juz now I went for a solo walk ard e world again.. haa I miss that feeling n wld prob not haf the chance to do so till this horrible sem ends
Operation gain weight has begun
My dad tells mi I look too horribly skinny..allthough I think I m ok..but oh well juz to make him happy I shall go put on some weight
And ya I was buying ice cream at gelare
This ice cream boy so cute.. he was too busy watching mi eat my ice cream n din realize that he gave mi too much fer my change..haa and I haf to tell him twice that the change was wrong…aint I such a nice gal rite.. haha any normal people will haf juz kop e change rite

Ok crys.:woman stop hiding in nus la.. where is my lunch date.. u deserve a spanking..or should I stalk in in ARTS my dear???

Huichong: haa glad yer enjoying life.. Unlike mi=( haa no psycho serial killer.. b careful u know..check e fridge fer like eh frozen body part=P..did u eh miss suan kim?

No comments: