Friday, June 03, 2005

one of those days.
when my dad starts his ramblings at me again.
the usual stuff abt finding some guy in a yr or 2.
such stuffs. are not my interest animore. not like they ever were.
i leave everything to tomorrow n fate.
although this time .
he told mi sthg dat left mi feeling somewhat shocked.
can't realli say wat. but. it juz left mi wif mixed feelings.

aint there times when u feel like u haf some things troubling u. yet there is no one u can turn to.
well.at least it is fer mi.n also bcos i feel.that no one will understand me.
n i keep thinking. i m onli 19 this yr. i m still young. i still think of myself as a kid.
but reality. seems to make mi have to get out of this. n make decisions.abt my life. my future.to be independent. to ponder.what i m living for. what do i see myself in 10 yrs times.20 yrs. n so on. i mean.it wld be wonderful.to haf someone to be there for u always. someone fer u to fall back on. to rely on. but i nvr see things this way. i fight my battle alone. ok this sounds too guy-ish.
u can force urself not to think abt some things. but at e end of e day. u know u r juz escaping frm reality.
but i dun like to weave empty dreams.
i hate growing up.

oh n i hate facade.
ha juz a random thought.
my own ramblings after dat of e dad. he toks to mi.so i tok to myself. ha ha ha

No comments: