Friday, October 24, 2008

It's been a long week...
Well at least it's a long weekend ahead, thanks to deepavali on monday. Can catch up on my beauty sleep over the weekend, and basically, spend some time myself doing stuff i never had the time for.

Wonder why i am still blogging.
Anyhow
you know they say "forgive and forget". I think for me, sometimes it is forgive but not forget. Not that i choose or want to remember stuff. But some things are deeply etched in my memory, not that they still matter. Prolly things that wont be erased. Some things wont be the same anymore. I wonder if true forgiveness encompasses forgetting.


Anyhow, met aloy, crys and sharon on tue for aloy's birthday. Didnt take much photos cos we were too busy talking and finally, we managed to hear aloy's grandpa story on his PERFECT dream girl. Kinda miss his ah peh tales and the audacity of the boy to "scold" us. HAHA. and all the drama-mama filled stories by sharon n myself. oh well. life's never easy. Judge and be judged.



Oh well, i diverted.
  1. Oki, e only pics of the night. is me and the birthday boy and crystal goh n half of sharon teo. haha at least got a bit of sharon. =P

No comments: