Friday, May 22, 2009

the week in short

sick:(
again. so i was on 2 days mc on tue n wed. thurs n fri= training.
and so i am a little stressed bcos i have so much work undone. i love my job but there's still so much to learn. life's really different when u r an intern and employee. the other day i thought i saw this intern wearing denim mini skirt. n truth is, they dun teach u that much stuff when u r interning.....cos u r gonna leave anyway. u dun get ranked etc etc... in a way yea, intern prepare u for work but the chapter truly begins when u are employed. thats when u start working on weekends and start feeling the stress. people look at u differently. lesser room for mistakes. u know u are somewhat not right when u feel guilty for resting when u are sick n not doing work.
anyhow
tuptup's sick now. so i guess i shall spend my weekend working:(
and reading. gonna get twilight tmr.

from sharon sms :" ok done! date confirm on thurs. All gd except kl i tink nv pay bill so line not in use"
HAHA. if anyone of u have managed to reach me by the phone... either u r really lucky...or its not me...


Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

ok off for some tv n relaxation '',

No comments: