Monday, July 20, 2009

BEWARE OF BITCHES

dedicated to one of the worst day everything goes wrong
Didnt know how to go to Hyatt for my training. so i got off the train to take a cab.
cab took so long to come. when it finally came, a BITCH.(i can't remember when was the last time i scolded a girl bitch. i think once in my blog so far. ) The point is i rarely refer to a girl as a bitch unless they are really terrible in my opinion. period. zero respect. ZERo. kosong.
so the bitch BLATANTLY snatched the cab. She just ran up to the taxi i flagged.
I just let it go since there was nothing i could do. I tell you, this is the second time i think some girls are just so UGLY. ugly bitches. Ugly on the outside, rotten in the inside. Snatch snatch snatch, fight fight fight. All they think about is themselves.
Fine, i will let you all get what you want. I dont need to fight with you all.
JUST WAIT FOR KARMA ah.


So i was late for 15min for my training.

Halfway, my pooh phone rang " lumpy lumpy di di, lumpy lumpy didi"
Forgot to turn it to silent. ugh

And then as wonderful as Grand Hyatt sounds, i realise the cold hard way, that there's no internet. or rather you have to pay 15 SGD per hour to use the wireless. hur hur. 5 stars hotel. when i was in the States, all the lousy 3 stars hotel had FREE wireless. grr. so i missed my launch and i couldnt access any work stuff during training. upset.

Got a really bad headache. But got so much work to catch up. Training, no internet , cannot do work. must do work at fun.
SIGH:(
what a day.ok i feel better now .hee

No comments: