Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hope everyone had a good xmas. I dont think it's a special occasion meaning, it's not like CNY where my family celebrates..so xmas became more like a time for me to catch up with friends and SHOPPING. I think as i grow older..i like things more simple and quiet. The end of the year is always the most happening time of the year. I can remember rather vividly how the month of December was for the past 3 years. The end of the year is always more eventful. But perhaps, it's so that we can wrap things up with the closure of the year. For things of the past, let's cast them behind and walk on a new winding road. For the chancing along the road, lets embrace the opportunities with courage.
Lotsa stuff can happen can change in a year. I dont know what to expect in the coming year but let's hope for the best. :)
I came to realise my posts are weird. they are always half completed or left hanging somewhere. HAHAH

No comments: