Sunday, June 20, 2010

randomness

U wonder why my blog entries are so erratic. They will all link up. They will be revealed with the travelogue. Haha.
i'm always the kind of person who needs to get things off my chest to feel better.



Mum took this pic for us. haha.

Some pics on the last day in melbourne. See how happy Hazel is :)
Just a random thought.
It's funny how people attribute blame to others but not realise that their biggest enemy is themselves. Others can't get you down. "Only u yourself can cause your own downfall". Your own thoughts and actions will get u down and fall the hardest. Not to those around you.
Kinda miss the road trip in Tasmania. boo. monday spells the start of at least a good 6 months of work till my next hols.
I think my mum was telling me about the mountain here. haha. just kidding, this was just a random stop in the wildilness.
:)
happy monday blues!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: