Monday, May 23, 2011

My world

sometimes..when people start talking or rather too many people talk in office, i turn on the ipod. and didnt help i was super frustrated with the stupid laptop today. i got this ancient avril's lyrics stuck to my head now. those were the younger days of avril and teenage years of angst and emo-ing huh.

You know I always stay up without sleeping
And think to myself
"Where do I belong forever
In whose arms, the time and place?"

When you're all alone in the lands of forever
Lay under the Milky Way
On and on it's getting too late out
I'm not in love this time, this night

Can't help it if I space in a daze
My eyes tune out the other way
I may switch off and go in a daydream
In this head my thoughts are deep
But sometimes I can't even speak
Will someone be and not pretend, I'm off again in my world?

No comments: