Wednesday, April 14, 2004

haha its 5 games in a row again tonight fer gunbound..no thnaks to me though..had a super nice n pro team... haa aniway today keep getting horned while driving..dam sad case.. right now think i m rather "famous" there among e intructors for all my crazy antics n crapping... haa we even tok abt e intructor's girlfrend.. lol but they all also dam full of crap... haa met weiwei n one of my bro frends at e school..haa its realli weird... i keep seeing my brother's frend ard, once at nus after my attachment, on e bus, at tm.. whoa... its like multiple times alreadi.... i think its rather nice to see yer friends or even acquaintances or watsoever once in a while... i mean something familiar other den shopping mall or www.gunbound.net or e tv screen ya... hahaha

No comments: