Saturday, April 03, 2004

ok i am turning into a pig..haha woke up at 12 today... could have continue my sleep but felt guilty...after all my previous talk abt sleeping being a waste of time etc... i cant believe i am sleeping so much.... spent my day shopping wif my mum... act think if i dun work life's rather empty and boring... ok i can easily summarise what i do everyday
1100-1130: wake up
1130-1200: Newspaper
1200-1300: lunch ( ya i still take one hr to eat..)
1300-1900: Driving/shooping or going out wif frends
1900-2100: tv
2100- 2am e nxt day: computer...
boo...
but den again i dun want to work... hahaha
aniway just to digress a bit..abt clothes... i still think guys should not wear pink colour shirt... bcos veri few act dun look gay in them... haha oh and tote bag are a big nono... trust mi u will look damn gay...... haha ok meanie mi.. i see the meanie self in me returning....=P

No comments: