Sunday, May 02, 2004

was trying to clean up my room today.... freaking tired..... i realise that thanks to my shopping freak nature over the past 19 yrs..the amount of stuff and junk that i possessed is tremendous....
aniway........ i am still enjoying life....... and in conjunction to my living in a world of fantasy fer the past 1 mth of so, indulging onli in tv, computer games, books and vcds and having realli minimal contact wif all my fellow frends, i have come up wif what i intend to do fer the nxt half of my life... haha firstly i shall work hard to earn enuf money to buy myself a big house a car and some countrty club membership..unlike zihua dear, i dun intend to rely on finding a rich husband cos juz look at mi... do i look anithing like a tai-tai ? or the kind who can snag a rich man?no..so there...i got to rely on myself...( not that i know wat e hell i am going to do nxt time ) but there i think i will prob be the kind who value career more... haha and of cos my ultimate dream wld b to travel ard the world and shop n mayb settle down in some country that i like and nvr come back..of cos i wun forget my parents though... so being single helps u see cos u haf all e freedom... although i mean finding The One to enjoy all these wif aint that bad BUT right now who cares...haha in fact i dun think i will ever bother searching fer one...i personally enjoys the freedom u know.... but aniway my dream dun sounds that bad rite???

No comments: