Wednesday, January 12, 2005

a better day today..haahaa
my "dear" shuling came to my hse.. haa 1st visitor of kailing the great... aint u happy? haa no la..u r not my "dear" sl animore..cos u too hot la..too many pple want u.. kl will find someone else to replace u.. HAHA and how can u be AFRAID of all my so cute teddies??!!!!! its an insult to them u know? haaa
den we went to the coffee shop to eat..... n to shop at NTUC..die la..kailing is realli turning into a ah soh....sl keeps showing mi all e cheapo places la... tsktsk.. haha i juz realise there is a pet shop near my hse..got dogs also..so cute.. haha
ahaha niway shuling... dun be too "traumatised" by wat that happened... i m sure u also haf an answer in ur heart more or less =)

and now must scold that stupid bird..make mi keep ur secret fer nothing.. haha u idiot!! betta post e pic of her soon la... all ur 6B frends here dying to see liao... if not i must help u post liao la!!

and yeah zx is right..mayb i kind of overdid it in my previous post..the part abt pple being shallow..i guess there will b and are nice pple ard..pple who treats others sincerely..

No comments: