Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ahhaha cold cold day
stuck on some crap problems i can't solve..sighz..its so cold that i don't even feel like stepping out of my house =(
and so i entertained myself with random net surfing as usual
ahhh its amazing how alot of Rj girls my age or older are now dressing up so well.. like wearing beautiful makeup and clothes. like dress. and looking all mature and more attractive.
and then here i am. wearing my tshirt n pants. ugly specs. yup i wear spec most of the time i m here..with a slightly deranged look(haha) and hideous hair. but its ok. i think sooner or later we will all learn to pay more attention to looks..but its also like..u need the grass to make the flowers more seem more attractive right..
hahaha anyway there was this american girl who commented i don't look like my age. maybe she meant i look like a kid. cos when i told her i was 20 going on 21, she gave me a "oh really?!" look and said i look young..

and for now..gotta head back to some plant design.. as usual. i m hoping for a pass. i m not too sure about the rest of my group though...=/

No comments: