Thursday, September 28, 2006

ahhhhhh so many projects n exams and homework! i thought i came here to enjoy life?
ha but anyway i mean i could just heck them all but i guess kai ling just like to work hard..
my new plant design project consist of 2 cute handsome n cool american dude plus me.. one with a really nice smile and eyes. that i could stare into. haha no, just joking. i m not interested in guys.period. my heart is dead. well in the sense. looking at blogs and photos of couples posing happily, or describing how happy they spent their aniversary and stuff doesnt make me feel like having a guy in my life right now.haha. right now i m just interested in seeing the world, experiencing new things.being independent..probably like what i am doing right now. there's so much out there to learn n explore. relationship. i guess are out of my life for the time being.

i recalled this conversation with a friend. haha when i told him i have sworn of relationship for the time being and will not get into one until i m ready for it. and i guess on my part i have a rather high expectations of one. and his reply was" i am happy for u. because u still have intentions to get married''
well that remains a mystery.
haha. but a few eye candies to look at is not a bad deal.

back to projects. oh yea sure thing they are cute. but i think they r the cool american dude who DOESNT do work. in fact i have heard complaints abt the other guy n he did not even turn up today!! sigh... whatever. grades are suppose to mean more to them than it is to me.
and then i have another huge project for my elective n my group consist of three unknown guys n me. SIGH. how come the professor dun put a girl in my group. bleah
and the worst thing is my projects are due the week after thanksgiving.but i have like plans for thanksgiving. SIGH isnt thanksgiving suppose to b for holiday.. like chinese new year?
and yea. two exams the week after this.. oct is a horrible month of exams and projects.
welcome to iowa state n the US education system.
i guess..i shall stone in my room for the weekend. sighz

No comments: