Wednesday, May 09, 2007

whee crys! have a safe trip to darwin and come back with alot of presents for me. not those 3 for $10 ''Welcome to Darwin''keychain ok

today i was a good girl. although i did drift off to wonderland a couple of times while studying the microsoft access manual, i spent my afternoon on the program and managed to figure out a couple of stuff, and was so intensely at it that i didnt even notice the supervisor sneaking up on me to spot check on me. grinning at me '' how is it?''
so i told him that the manual he gave me is not very useful ( obviously because i haven't been really reading it.haha) and he asked '' you have any friends or BOyFRIENDS who know, can ask them teach u'' and then he gave a very loud and evil laugh. thanks ah. just last week he asked me how many boyfriends i have. very funny meh?
do i have the '' i have many many boyfriends look'' written on my face?
last week, some auntie who used to stay in the same blk as me asked my mum''so how many bf she have huh?''

and then apparently RC thinks so as well.
so he told XXX '' u think she so pretty(ok Dont laugh, i repeat, dont laugh. haha.) no boyfriend ah, how i chase her?''
i didnt conjure this up. XXX is too trusting to tell my friend everything.
but with this, i up RC to no. 3, haha.

actually, other than RC, there's another WD who's cuter. WD is tall and lanky and his complexion is better than mine. (better keep him away from lala.)
no, i never stare at him.it just happened that the other day, i was making coffee in the pantry and he came in.(very very awkward).

WD and RC are non fictitious by the way.
ya. i am very frivolous. happy everybody?i like many many people. u know u dont have to be pretty to be frivolous

yay.

anyway, instead of typing crap, maybe next time we could do more serious topic like ''global warming'' ''how to cook the perfect squash'' ,''20 feel-good food''
i've been reading everything except the manual. haha

No comments: