Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hurray! my blog has become something no longer personal.

I remember a while back, my blog became my medium of dealing others with hurt.And i dwelled too much into my emotions and thoughts. In retrospect, i don't know why i did those stuff. And its how ironic how people sometimes think they are the one being hurt when they have themselves, in one way or other hurt others in return.
So from then on, somehow, i refrained from sharing anything personal.

Anyhow, i think people,sometimes stay too caught up in things and people that have already become a shadow of the past. Many a times, we gear ourselves for a "fresh new start, away from the barnacles of the past" but yet, fail to do so subconsiously or consciously. It became more obvious to me as i observed the people around me. The things they do, the way they treat people. Are somehow guided or affected by the ghosts of yesterday. Even i myself, sometimes i am guilty of sneaking back to what that has already gone by.
It's just like how i've lost a lot of faith in some stuff. To the extent that i have become a shade more nonchalant than ever.

I think i have been bloggin incessantly abt my sorta grad trip to Melb n Sydney. And posting a tad too many photos of the random guy i picked up from the airport. HAHA the random guy is from NUS anyway. To be more specific about the trip, it actually allowed me to know more about myself and others, especially the things i dislike and like n what kinda of person i am. I think i kinda hate accountability and at times, am still too individualistic, be it my action or thinking. And lastly, being a Sagittarus, i think, that free-spirited nature still exist in me. Somehow i still think that someday, i will still want to roam places by myself. Or with someone i am totally comfortable with. I dont like travelling when everything is planned and in place, like today we have to go place 1,2,3 etc etc and when people get upset because the plan was not carried out. I dont like travelling when packed with too many activities to the extent that i am travelling with fatigue. I still prefer spontaneity. My idea if travelling is leisure n relax. I dont need to see everything. Oh and one thing, i hate reading maps. I have no sense of direction n Sometimes i like others to be in control and to lead n show me the directions.
Thus, i am glad the melb trip was the way i wanted it to be.

Well hang in there guys, we are almost done. Just a few more days of MElb to go. Well to me a blog is just like a diary, so i like to put in stuff that i can look back n remember. Like "hey i went to melb with XXX in 2008". It's just like how i chanced upon a post writtten by a friend in 2006 about my love story. I laughed and smiled to myself vaguely, because in that post, he pondered over the ending. And now,the answer is obvious.I had the urge to continue that post just to give it a closure. But u see, the amazing thing about blog. They represent events, feelings of urself or abt stuff at certain time period and writing them down just make them easier to remember and harder to deny.

I guess some memories stay in u for life. Some people stay in some corner of ur mind or heart for life. On my part, i have chosen to remember only the good memories, leaving behind the bad ones. And it's the same thing i tell people who just got off a relationship: to remember the good memories and forget about the unhappy n hurting ones. But of course, there are some relationships where you look back and all u can see are images of angst and more anger. I have had one like this myself. Prolly abt 3-4 years back. Those are just.... not worth mentioning.

AS for more of what i am doing now.. Let's just say, a fresh new start-for everything. Wink*


Oh i just did a more "personal" post. Hurray. i promise i won't do it often.

n lastly, i heard this over the radio which i thought was funny.
the best way to remember ur girlfriend's birthday is to forget one. =P

try it.

No comments: