Saturday, February 21, 2009

Crazy taptap

b4 anything,
just wanta wish sharon a Happy 23th bday! hope u had a great one yesterday. Stay pretty n crazy woman!! welcome to the mid twenty crisis. hahaha

i am not sure if i am supposedly better
been kinda temperamental these days. is this me i am lookin at?

it's sunday. haiz. and i am suppose to go do some work. and sunday is depressing bcos i am reminded of the gloom last week.
out of sight, out of mind.

admist the gloom last week, we had a short vday celebration. vday: all e couple decide to go out. overwhelming number of couples spotted.

1. science centre for kids! like us! find out the number for ur name and find the character traits.


2. female tuptup.



3.teddy taptap






4.many taptap. i love my bag. it's given to me by tuptup. i love my bag. i love tuptup.i love my bag.so i bought another one myself of e same color. i love online shopping for dresses. i love my dress. i love my shoes. tuptup bought them too. don't u think he pamper me too much?









5.one tuptup and his shirt i got for him.



6.taptap tuptup.





7/taptap tuptup hazel nutt.
8.hazel nutt loves omelett. i love this fried rice at Shudoku!







No comments: