Friday, March 20, 2009

I get myself in, i get myself out




When you work everyday, the days crawl by. The house is like a hotel.

Sometimes i have no idea what i am doing. I start to think lesser. Everything else seems insignificant and far away. Being in this T/A has really brought me out of e well i was in.
As the title of this post goes. I get myself in, i get myself out.


Life is fair. The capable people are not good looking. Good looking ones are usually less capable.

Some random pics from long long ago.




"Russian Roulette isnt the same without a gun"


The higher the risk, the higher the gain or the harder you fall.


Till the T/A ends. xoxo~

3 comments:

lim said...

consider getting another job? haha...

What's T/A?

zz LinhZin zz said...

omg, taptap, you're too skinny already. Eat more!!
I like ur dress though :P

taptap said...

>>jy : haha now recession ah! T/A means turnaround. plant shut down for major maintainence work
>> linh: thanks! hee yea stress by work so maybe lost weight:( hope u r doing fine in ames:P