Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hola!

My phone is Dead and not with me. Its corpse lies somewhere near Upper Paya Lebar

That aside. Pls contact me at my office hp. Don't ask me about when we are going to buy the pump or compressor. I am especially grumpy and irritable these days. Luckily i am on leave tomorrow! hahaha. Too many days of leave. So must clear. I have enough to leave to do a 4 day work week! Oh well. Also looking forward to November to go to Bangkok to SHOP and EAT.
Oh well. I blame it on the hectic lifestyle. That i dont even have time to just stone with the wall and be with myself. I am already struggling to catch up with friends. Speaking of which, i dont know how many friends i have drifted away from. Mostly because i didnt bother to keep in touch or meet up with or because of other reasons like religion or their significant other half. No choice la, i am too pretty. And when people get into a relationship, it became harder to meet them cos they often have gf/bf duties. HAHA.
And religion. well i dont mean anything bad. It's just that some of my friends grew closer to their religion and that kinda brought us to a different wavelengths.

So oh well, u can't have the best of both worlds. I spend my free time mostly with Tuptup or playing tennis. Still sux the game.
Some random photos. See, cannnot stand not posting photos of myself. Some random photos taking at botanical garden.










This one is at Weiwei's house on fri. Big big house with lift. His toilet is the size of my room. Steady la.


Ikea on sat.














No comments: