Monday, August 10, 2009

Such a lovely day

Like my new blogskin? my tuptup did for me while i was away at the hotel from training.
such a lovely day but sometimes i let tricial little things get me down. Maybe this reflects underlying stress from i dunno where. Whatever it is, i turn into a nitpicking monster from time to time. I wonder why.
Sigh. Pls stop me from turning into a monster.
The other day, one of my colleague passed me at work. and then she went " kailing, why are u staring at the screen like you are very irritated and angry?". She prolly thought i was reading some mind boggling/infuriating mail. But no, i looked at my screen, i was reading about some recreational event organised by someone.
I think i am going crazy. Rawr.Rar.
Thus, he became the object i inflict the most abuse on.


From drinking too much coffee to promises undelivered. u name it, i have it. i have something to say. i guess i m such a terrible girl. I m every guy's worst nightmare.

Oh well. happier times. We had a great tennis workout on sat with tuptup n his friends. Sun, we watched fireworks on National day from Marina Barrage. Tuptup's parent were there too. Sadly, Marina Sands blocked the otherwise spectacular view. "Marina Sands, blocking your view always"Grr.

Mon, had a haircut, took some photos around the airport

Tmr--- taptap's going crzy day. :( so many managment updates the next two weeks. No time! so many training. argh
Pics below:

No comments: