Saturday, February 27, 2010

"why my vday dinner at yakun har?"
siao peh peh playing with poohie at changi airport
ACKSX at my house with hazel.nutt.and bee. ok and tweety.

More of CNY..meeting up with friends.. people i have known for half my life..last fri ACKSX went around CNY visiting. THANKS SHARON for driving us around. I think it was quite fun to go around to each other's house. These days, i really hardly go out with friends anymore. On mon-fri i barely go out after work. Sometimes i feel like a hermit, so detached from the world out there. CNY visiting is also filled with lotsa suggestion that i should get married already. I am still young! hahahaha. But i also know, mentally i am getting old. Fun things that amuse me in the past no longer do so anymore. Well, bascially i would say the novelty of things wear off very fast on me to start off with. As you get older, you dun emo as much also. You start to appreciate the simplicty of life. Speaking like an old woman indeed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: