Wednesday, March 31, 2010

If you don't know what you want, anything will get you there

Can't remember where i read this. I find it interesting and partly true. It can be a good thing or a bad thing. Depending on your own interpretation. For me, If you dont know what u like, anything job, any girl/guy, anything goes. Life wont be satisfying.

So anyhow, actually i was feeling quite inspired to rant today after hearing a friend's story. But due to time constraint, i really should be reading books instead, i will cut the long story short. I just want to say, guys who cheat on their girlfriends/wives STINK. period. I am sorry. i dont care what kind of bull crap story or reason they give- Like maybe the cat peed on my blanket so i dont have feeling for you to she threw herself at me to i dont have feelings for you anymore. I know the truth is always grey, just as life is. But sometimes we make things grey when they are black or white. Again, this is contradictory as some people go with the theory there is no black or white. They say love is illogical but sometimes, let's face it, you got to put logic into the picture.
If a guy can give up his gf of 5 yrs whom he claims he loves, for someone he barely knows and whom he knows he has no future with, tell me wheres the logic? If you have truly love someone, then why inflict so much hurt in her. And you know what's the worse thing, it is the aftermath and what they do/react after that. They get together immediately with the other girl. AND, they are so not sorry about it. It's like no big deal, move on man. And so,

I think i will have to continue part 2 tomorrow or some other day. HAHA

No comments: