Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eclipse

so finally had the time to catch Eclipse.
and i think Jacobs reminds me of Ziting. haha. i dunno why though.
so here's why Stephanie Meyer's book makes high school girl fall in love with love itself.
lines like " it's like seeing the person and for that moment, its no longer gravity holding you down. It's her"
bullshit. i doubt there's such thing in real life.
Watched Date Night yesterday too. I thought it was quite a funny movie too.
really tired..guess i will continue another time. nightz!

1 comment:

Tuptup23 said...

Hello, I came across your blog quite accidentally. I have a blog named "tuptup23" and I was looking for one of my notes and I came across your phrase "Taptap loves tuptup" which made me laugh,and - therefore- I decided to leave you a comment. Greetings from tuptup23