Saturday, July 17, 2010

so many taptap



so many taptap picture. afternoon tea time. ok this is not a baby G. but here's how i have sinned. i just got 2 baby G.
mini sizedpopcorn for hazel and nutt... ok and me too. they are right in saying "twilight fans will love any movie from the entire twilight saga. " make me one of those nut head.

going to jb and bored. sometimes u wonder why they dun make it easier for Singaporean to go jb. like hello, we help to contribute to ur GDP and not to mention we often get robbed there. sigh.
my colleagues always say i am on a disappearance act. which means i am getting skinnier. not so much of getting skinny but i think i look pale.ok here's why my disappearance act happens. the pionner canteen sells horrible food. other than the cute guy that comes by, there's really nothing else to motivate me to eat. work wise. i am just glad the project controls setup which i had been working have finally ended with that two rollout session. It's pretty stressful to speak in front of a crowd of engineer and having questions directed at u. oh well. i think public speaking is part of working life. gotta get used to it. more interesting stuff- my colleagues are helping me set up a KLFC (kai ling fan club) which i thought is quite funny. i think having great colleagues is really very important. why stab each other.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: