Saturday, August 28, 2010

ACKSX


whoo its been a while since i blogged..haben been feeling too good these days..satisfaction from nowhere...sigh.. i think i am so f* up . anyway i removed me twitter from my blog..was told some funny password thingy appearing on my blog..cos i actually protected my tweets..
that aside,had a really good time with the ACKSX less Xh last night at the airport... <3<3>
i haven laugh so much for a while :)

so sweet! even the guy behind cannot take it also want to be in the picture. or maybe he is bio-ing me!haha.

.the tkgs bitch and aloy. (ahahhaha kill me crys)

the i-am-in-denial aloy and me (ahh pardon the makeup-less face. )

siao eh concentrating.. so pretty la..
hope u get past the evil witch at work and get ur promotion soon man!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: