Wednesday, August 11, 2010

just went for the stupid wisdom tooth surgery ..a very scary experience..there were drilling, tugging and stitches.
i hope when the anesthetic wears off its not too painful :(

past few days just haven been good. maybe its the time of the month.
had the most stupid bus ride yesterday after my lessons.
some random cranky old man kept shouting on the bus cos it was very crowded. lucky me was seated comfortably. or at least i thought i was lucky. so at every stop the old man just kept yelling at people to hurry up and move to the back of the bus. So a random indian dude went to confront him and asked whats his problem. so u know lah, they end up quarreling them. lucky me was just watching the show when the guy (some random guy in his 30s) suddenly talked to me. bloody hell. he started from the show to random stuff.. keep saying i look very pretty( u know it's like 10 pm and i know i look like a zombie so i wonder what the hell he is talking abt like seriously) and then asked for my number. TMD. wanted to tell him to F off. like seriously, get a life. so u see, lucky me became unlucky me. just when i thought i am seated comfortably, i need to entertain some i-got-no-life dude from nowhere.
can u all just give me some peace HUH??? very tiring day already.

ok the bloody(now really bloody) tooth is getting uncomfortable.:(
need to do work later also. :(
TMD. why lah.

No comments: