Monday, January 05, 2004

haha ok shall start my first craps...not sure what a blog shd b all about? thoughts? an account of wats going on in my life? haha whatever.. shall stick to craps plus some of my stories...
ok right now...trying to study fer some stupid basic driving theory... everyone tells me that its a damn simple test but the point is i haven even touch the book yet and the test is on wed.....
its realli not my fault cos u see... i work evryday at the ever lovely tampines polyclinic.. the place damn cool man... the pple are so GREAT.. esp the nurses... wow the other day one juz tried to scold mi after some fever patients stupidly wander into her room... its realli not my fault... i gave them such great instructions... n they keep nodding their heads as if they know wat to do........ sigh..... my fault meh? haha n back to studying... is it also my fault that i keep sleeping recently when i am suppose to study? haha i used to think sleeping is a waste of time..as in why spend ur time on sleeping when u cld b doing some other more interesting stuff... haha but i think this is a view point that many will strongly object to..haha
the other day met up wif my long lost buddy sw.. haha ok not long lost but haven tok to him fer some time... n sorry that my so called xmas present fe ru sux k... haha i promise a better one nxt yr... hhaa

No comments: