Tuesday, January 06, 2004

sigh wat a tumultous day .......guess wat.. i lost my wallet on this wonderful day... sigh...how clever rite..aniway i got stranded n had to call my mum fer help...sigh.... aniway after work i went to library to study...as usual i fell asleep la...but how i lost my wallet is another long story.........sigh.......aniway tomorrow is e test..sigh n i am not prepared at all........not realli in e mood to crap around today...except mayb fer e fact i miss school days abit... i think working is so boring... everyday i juz stone around there n doodle n waste my time..and did i mention i dun like my fellow working partners???.. oh well..i'm juz in a lousy mood today la..... haa n i realise rite evryone's blog seems to haf some interesting stuff ...haa but i duno how to put those stuff in so i guess i am stuck wif this boring blogg...sigh i dun realli care now.......

No comments: