Tuesday, March 23, 2004

after my "exciting" day at the dental attachment yesterday.. think today was in a hyper lethargic and the just me and mi mood ...in case u all r wondering wat r we doing at a dental attachment... well... haha its act cos we were considering dentistry as one of our choices at NUS..so we signed up fer this one day attachment at NUS... to get a feel of wat dentistry is all abt..din talk to anyone today except my driving intrustor... he's quite a funnny person....every sentence must have the word "lor".. like "after this u turn lor"... "postion urself in the centre of the road lor" ... funny guy....so today was basically realli a just me n myself day...
act sumtimes i feel that i m drifting away from everyone..which is realli sad..people who has once made an impact or left some memories in my life have now drifted away... actually maybe its my fault also.... come to think... since the end of jc.. i haven realli bothered to keep in contact wif ani of my friends... swimmers...ah soh gang...tubbies...classmates...ex classmates... esp during the period of time when i was working... i was realli like detached from the world... and ya.. think sumtimes pple msg mi.. i take so damn long to reply..my average reply time is like 1-6 hours...sorry guys.... i am juz too lazy.. but trying to change that.. think sumtimes i neglect pple w/out realising it... how many times have i let others down, hurt pple unknowingly... so i guess i am a meanie act....but dun worry la.. no matter wat i still remember all my close friends good friends and everyone else and all e memories... oh man i am sounding so sentimental all of a sudden..
but i guess this is one of the usefulness of a blog..at least it helps in letting others know at least wats going on in ur life and wat is happening in their life... hhaha act our dear dipsy has a blog too...!!=).. see free advertising... haa

No comments: