Tuesday, March 30, 2004

watched my girl today...its quite a funny show with little kids...all quite cute...haha yj surprise not i act watched the show after much convincing n persuasion....
aniway i decided to stop my meanie act.... after last week of countless dao-ing, i realise this cannot go on... n so sorry to my buddy fer dao-ing u unintentionally... realli..its jus mi n my lousy mood...
another of my resolution wld be of cos to stop buying new clothes..after all i am not working of cos i cannot spend rite..but aiya mi n my weak mind... cannot resist the temptation
and haha zx... lol where got pple hold hands still frends one... haa i mean its like u go out wif a guy onli the whole world tinks u 2 r attached liao wat...so hold hands=the end liao la... haha
aniway to all e army guys booking in these few days including ww, john, joshua, the horrible dad of mine, sc, edmund, lawrence, etc pardon mi if i miss yer names... haha take care in tekong...see yer all soon!

No comments: