Monday, March 15, 2004

thanks to a friend, i keep playing gunbound recenlty...and even got my brother to start playing..haha ya recenlty quite busy with all my scholarship essays...not that i think my chances of getting is high...but oh well.... since my parents keep urging me to apply n since i bum around everyday with my computer and the wall...so why not...
went to school today wof the ever dearest zh dear... forgot it was e hol and no teacher would be ard....haha but luckily mange to get mr pandian n mrs lim as my referees...and after that oooh mi n zh went for this amzaing hot date at venezia...sigh zh...how...we cant keep bumming ard and getting fat...haha but act now i also dun want to work... i mean why work? we are gonna spend the nxt 40 yrs or so working.. must bum ard n slack while u still can..haha but i wun deny the fact i have learnt sthg from my working experience at the polyclinic..
anyway tmr have driving aagain.... i think i am going to bombard the instructor with more dumb question.. the othe rday ws trying to learn how to start the engine n to cchange gear... so apparently i did something wrong n the call jerked violently... and i dumbly ask him" Did i do something wrong?" and he gave mi this sweet smile...sigh...duh rite.....

No comments: