Thursday, February 03, 2005

e crap wif programming
wats e problem wif my stupid program...

heh juz read aloy's blog.. ya my dear aloy.. dun feel sad cos yer e onli single soul in our grp
cos
we will always love u=)
n i m sure ur princess will come along soon=P
n who knows... kl e great will join u soon... hahhaha oops

listening to this oasis song..which is in this cd burned by my enemy.."stop crying your heart out"..ya e crap wif oasis.. but e song aint that bad...haha it reminds mi of this guy who sat nxt to mi in sec 2.. always getting bullied by mi n my 2 frends..he likes oasis.. n i always tell him they are ugly
he an lian this gal sitting behind mi
so we taught him to use e ohp mirror to look at her..n he realli did..n e teacher found out
my frends are worse...
"swindle" him of his money by selling him e gal's neoprint
we taught him how to walk "correctly" to impress e gal
n he realli did it our way

miss those days

bleah now shall go back to c programming

No comments: