Tuesday, February 01, 2005

i feel like an idiot
in class... esp cn 1111 tutorial;
bcos of my hair,
u know things are not looking gd
when onli ur brother likes it..
n pple comment that its cute..
i realli hate my hair
and
kailing e great left her file somewhere i dunno where..but its my favourite file frm kino..freaking ex but thats not e pt.. the pt is i wonder wat notes is inside n wat tutorials there are.. freak


aniway
things in life are so unpredictable
soemtimes it seems that everything is going on juz fine
n den e nxt moment everything comes crashing down..
of cos life doesnt always go they way we want
but still...

no not refering to myself..not at this moment
jus something that happened to someone
as usual
kailing luv to keep everyone in suspense
but no.. i dunno who will b reading this so i cant say the name
watevr

i shall go mourn over e loss of my file n my hair
haha


No comments: