Saturday, December 16, 2006

chilling in the florida hotel. haha
playing maple.chatting online.random surfing.

my mood really oscillates tremendously
just yesterday. i was feeling like the dawn of the new day couldnt feel more depressing as i was in the car to the des moines and watching the sun rise over the horizon. the transition from dark to light. felt so depressing. because for me. i felt that it was leaving a part of me behind and leading a new life all over again. i know i will pick myself up like always and not look back anymore. but still.i couldnt help feeling grey.
'' beauty is the sheer simplicity of magnificent human emotions''
indeed sometimes i wish i could be the emotionless person i try to potray myself to be. but i guess i am the exact opposite.
''that little star somewhere farway out there.reminds me of u. so far away from me.but i know u will shine on.''

but then again. there's still so much to look forward to in life.
alright. time to sleep. n tmr i will hit the mall n outlets once again. hahaha.

No comments: