Sunday, December 10, 2006

weather's amazingly nice these days. reaching abt 7 degree. warm n just nice for me. past few days was horribly cold going down to -17 degrees . heres a pic of the partially frozen n melted lake. n the lady in the photo is one of my SEP coordinator. very nice n sweet lady. funky n chew gums. so unlike the miss chia n ho back home.
anyhow. i will be off from next week till jan. will be bringing my laptop when i travel. but. not sure if i can get internet access.

this year will be also the 2nd time i'll be spending my birthday overseas. the 1st was when i was in Pri 5 and went on some swimming trip to perth. ha i m suppose to b a grown up in some 4 days time. but why do i still feel like a kid some times.

alright. take care all of u. dont miss me too much. see yer all in about a month or so. Posted by Picasa

No comments: