Saturday, August 11, 2007

and school is gonna start on Monday
and so a brand new life awaits
this hols have been pretty great, had my fair share of fun and bittersweet moments.

but it's mundane stuff like rotting at home, taking random naps ,watching tv, surfing website (eating junk food@ the same time) that i will miss. am suppose to meet up with a couple of friends today. instead i chose to rot at home.. let's see... woke up at 10, ate breakfast. and started watching tv from 11-4. slept from 4-6. dinner from 6-8. and guess what i did after dinner, i slept. and woke up at 10.30pm. watched some tv and it's 1 now. i am thinking of what to do. in fact i felt a little guilty for wasting my time like this..it's like wasting my life away.
but i only have Sunday left to waste.. aRGh

i guess my new resolutions for the sch year remains pretty much the same as previous years
1) minimize MSN.
2) minimize crap surfing of the net( esp facebook.com and blogs. and blogging)
3) to pay attention during lectures.

forget yesterday
and we'll make the great escape

it's like closing one chapter of the book. a whole new chapter awaits.
the way life have been has taught me many new things
i am probably more sure of my directions in life right now, in term of career& relationship .
the kind of stuff i want to do in the future, the kind of guy i want.
i used to think i will love to travel the world alone n leave my footprints around. but probably not so now anymore. i used to think that way because i am too used to leading a life on my own, making decisions on my own. but it's nice to have someone to fall back on and to take care of u.

of course, the ideal directions have been set.
but there are also times when i fall back to my comfort zone.
i guess what i really need is courage and determination.

No comments: