Saturday, August 25, 2007

it's actually pretty late now.130am. still doing some lab reporting. don't like leaving stuff till tmr. so i guess it's gonna be a long night ahead.
i wouldn't really proclaim myself to be in the best of moods these days. like somehow, every morning i wake up to a sense of emptiness in my heart that goes right down to the gut. i guess i still miss the bimbi. but probably in the days to come, it will get better. sometime.somehow.



some photos. since some people are getting 'jealous' over the excessive photos n posts on bimbi.
i took many photos with aloy cos he was wearing the shirt i got him from iowa for his 20th bday. well.at least the size fits him. i am terrible at buying clothes for guys. so unless i really really like u or know u, i won't buy u clothes. haha. and sharon the bimbo was dressed really nice since she was going clubbing.
dinner + supper with my dearest ACKSX. all e growing up talks..esp relationship. *sigh. something i am really apprehensive of. esp looking at the ways thing have been around me. and my last rlship was my greatest regret n nightmare ever.
at the end of the day i concluded that love is fleeting. just cherish whoever u have right now.
accompanied my dearest Xh to some retail therapy today. and she wanted to look for accessories to go clubbing. i guess it's a gd way to getting ur mind off stuff. but in the end she couldnt find the necklace she wants. so i lend her one of my bling bling necklace that i happened to be wearing.

a really random post. just taking a break from my microwave controller. am hungry now. i have erratic and weird meal habits. like eating potato chips for breakfast. ok.back to work*sigh



Posted by Picasa

No comments: