Friday, September 26, 2008

Auntie taptap's lousy day

yea. call me auntie taptap. haha
pretty lousy day today. it all started with a horrible rain.
long overdue photos of auntie taptap. sigh. i haven been taking much photos myself recently. thanks xh for uploading them onto fb. i think xh's camera dam powerful cos even without makeup, the photos of me didnt turn out to be TOO bad though i am convinced now i am old and haggard and an auntie in the making.
here's me eating my food in a really glam manner. dunno why they say i eat like so unglam-ly. hmm.
haha ok i lied. the mess i created are not shown here.
























ok time for auntie taptap and friends.
i am not trying to go for the bitchy look, with my face half covered by my hair.























































































ok weekends. gotta get my mind off stuff. i guess as i look at myself these days, i need to learn how to be more positive and take things in stride. Cannot always let things get me down or upset me.
And also, to learn how to care for people. Or to show that i care when i do.

there havent been too much going through my mind recently so i haven got much to write either. but aye its friday night. i dont feel like sleeping early either. =X

No comments: