Tuesday, September 09, 2008

ok working..i'll write more abt it another time. met vietnamese girl, selangor girl..etc etc.
because mr xian hong( line is red) is upset. i shall blog abt him!


"celebrated" last weekend of freedom. Wall E is super cute!! and sweet! and then met bird for a drink. and then celebrated e 4th mth at city space. which is super romantic. haha imagine sipping cocktails or beer or wine on e 70th floor overlooking e skyline.
ok pics! of me( freaking narcissistic)..n the long mia tweety. !















































oh ya and a friend recently showed me a poster of ISU welcome picnic! and i was " featured"..damn..so much memories!! miss e place n e friends there! good times!



Please forgive me
If I act alittle strange
For I know not what I do.
Feels like lightning running through my veins
Everytime I look at you

No comments: