Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday is blue

oki. i did something out of the blue on a blue monday. either way i am happy monday is over and everything is over. 
I have regained my ability to walk without looking like a penguine. It took me 4 days to recover from that tennis session. But i kinda enjoy tennis alot more these days. And my colleagues are pretty crazy over it too. so yay. tennis kakis. but i guess i will have to take a break this week. Is it me or do i feel really old after i started work. Like i am now the older generation. Working adults. And people i hang around with are older, delving more into topics like work, marriage, kids and current affairs like all the credit crisis etc etc.
 I guess i haven start missing school yet though i think i am falling into the viscious circle or dreading monday, looking forward to friday. 

Anyhow. a long overdue photo which i had promised to upload .geez. ANd a horrible photo of myself to end off this montonous post. 


















A GEEKY and unsightly photo of me. Oh yea baked some bread pudding over the weekend with the tweety who is now called. TUPTUP..HAHA
 A noob like me has to start off with easy peasy stuff. Was first introduced to bread pudding by cherry mumee back in ISU. 
HAHAHA. ok.laugh.  cannot always put all my nicest photos right. haha

No comments: