Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Facebook.

Never really wrote about this.
I started using Facebook back in aug 2006 when i went to the States. Since then, Facebook had been fun. Until recently. Colleagues are adding me on Facebook. Alamak. I think suddenly i feel like my Facebook seemed very unprofessional. I wonder what they will think of me after looking at my profile. Sigh.
Why i say so.
Some "exciting" stuff

One of tuptup's ex- gf's friend commented :
" i just saw the facebook photos and comments of your ex... he's really superficial to pick a typical doe eyed-rebonded-hair kinda girl who seems rather brainless for a girlfriend
be glad u're rid of him
u deserve better.=)"

I never knew i appeared brainless with those comments and wall posts i made on facebook. After all facebook is not some Straits Times forum, must i be talking about the credit crunch/ Obama to seem smart.
I wonder why people need to be so malicious at times. Does it make them feel better about themselves? Get a life.

No wonder these days i barely surf facebook.

Anyhow, on a lighter note, i feel like Xmas is coming! so my mood is good! argh speaking of which i haven thought abt my wishlist yet..
Got new motivation for my work these days. Looking forward to achieve more.
Sitting on the train, watching the people around me (mostly working pple), i couldnt help but feel old. I feel like alot of craziness and crappy-ness have been slowly taken away from me. Maybe this is really a new phase of life. Well, am still looking forward to what that is to come.

Where every problem is gone because
I flew everywhere with love inside of me
It's unbelievable to see how love can set me free

No comments: