Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh so rubbish

Just wanta play n not ponder too much abt what is to come, what may come.
Sometimes its like we know what we dont want but we dont know what we want, sometimes its like we know what we want but we cant get what we want, sometimes its like we get what we want but it turns out to be not what we have imagined it to be.
Met Xh n crys for some shopping yesterday. Went lingerie shopping(as always) , Xh overheard what i call a normal quarrel. Haha. Actually we just love to debate because we like to talk. It is very funny people assume that whenever i am talking about some shit stuff on my blog, it is because some shit happens between me and my bf. After that met TUPTUP and then...we went to Zouk. Yep. 1st time clubbing. Sadly, Zouk's music was terrible for me. But i tink it was kinda fun letting loose once in a while.

I think i am facing some identity crisis. Also, i am beginning to hate myself at time, being rational at times yet not acting what i am thinking. Sometimes i think i am a little pathetic, a little stupid, a little weird. I dont understand why i act in certain ways or feel what i shouldnt be feeling. It's been a while since i run myself down, maybe i needed that to keep myself in balance.

Been through a couple of partings recently. For every sunset, a brand new day awaits.
Be it relationship or any stuff in life.



Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I dont wanna ever love another
Youll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder


3 comments:

yuyu said...

lol.. y so emo...

taptap said...

Haha ey i cant help but laugh when i see ur this profile pic.. it just doesnt go with ur yeng image. HAHA

yuyu said...

LOL... wats wrong with tat pic? zzzzz.. still yeng! HAHA