Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HELP LA

Yet another traumatising experience. The TAXI DRIVER tried to pick me up. not pick me up from the taxi stand.Haaaa
HELP LA!
Taxi driver :" Wow..you look so young and pretty to be an engineer...i thought u were 21"
Taptap: " *roll eyes* thanks

Very funny ah. anyway this cab driver is very "young". 33 with an earring that spells " i am so not fashionable".
So anyway, i reach my house. Then this cab driver wound down the window " Can i have ur no, so i can specially pick u up from ** hotel tmr" ( u see, i am on ANOTHER training course at the hotel AGAIN..)
HELP la.
Taptap:" i think you should go"
Now that i think..very scary eh. Thankfully i din tell him where i stayed. I alighted somewhere further from my house. But anyway Tmr, i 'll carry a knife with me. I hope the hotel security dont check my bag.
Sigh.

No comments: