Thursday, April 22, 2010

So little time so much words to say

received a letter from a friend who is now far away from me. not so much of geographically but because its so hard or rather impossible for us to me. more of nevertheless, it was really heart warming to hear from him again. I think in life, there are some friends who wont be forgotten( either for the wrong reason or right reason). For him, i would say its the right reason. I think those time we spent were more of happiness. So its nice that he is well and sound given the predicament he is in now.
and aiyo before u all get the wrong idea, this friend is not an ex lover whatsoever.

emo stuff aside, i am suppose to learn how to type in korean cos i need to send email to my teacher

안녕하세요
cannot la. its dam hard to remember the keys..someone teach me an easier way??

No comments: