Tuesday, May 04, 2010

미안합니다 ( Sorry)

Don't know why but these days, the word sorry irks me. People say "Sorry" not because they mean it but because they expect the word to take away any wrong doings. It's almost as if, by saying sorry, everything else doesn't matter. I look down on people for say sorry and expect others to forget and forgive. I abhor people who uses sorry like there's no tomorrow. Because i know they are obviously not feeling the least bit of sorry, but want to just get away with things. Sorry to them is just their way of pretending to feel bad about something and hopefully because they have so called apologies, you shouldn't be bothered anymore. U see, i use the word thinking. Because to me, as long as u did something wrong, there's no point saying sorry. Especially when u use it lavishly, it's like you don't really mean it anyway. There are some who do something which they know obviously will get to you but then, later dismiss it with the word sorry or expect you to forgive them just cos they said sorry. Please, dont make a fool out of yourself in front of me.
To me, you dont render a single tinge of forgiveness from me. You might as well dont use it. It's just so f****** fake.
I give you a ficticious example " Sorry i can't come today..i got something on last min" .
Sorry, are you really?
Oh and the worse is they dont even bother to call but just drop an sms or email.

God has created a powerful word "sorry". But dont let it be a tool for you when you have hurt others and then thinking you get away with it. It should be sincere and coming from the bottom of your heart. It's that simple.

1 comment:

crystal said...

my friend always says tt sorry is free. ha.