Sunday, October 09, 2005

arrrgh organic chem is driving me crazy....i cant seem to get those stuff in my head. I m dead. dead. haiz
it din help i m hit by the sleepy bug.. one moment i m with benzene n the nxt moment i haf drift into la-la land n i find a patch of what seems like drooling on my book. haha just joking la. i dun drool on books! n i woke up at 10 today(haiz) and panicked.(like i say i dun like to waste time sleeping), bang my knee against the bed. sigh...spent 2 hrs on one qn of DISTILLATIONs. gawd. who cares how many stages are there in a distillation column. n 2hrs were spent on nothing beacuse nothing much came out of it. n in e end. i contend myself by putting values n applying some formula with rather profound names. SIGh. sch's is so bland.

i forgot to write about ghost gal. if u all remember her still
in addition to dressing like a ghost,( although this guy friend of mine tells me she has nice boOBs. )she has a ghastly laughter. she goes HEE TEE HEE very loudly each time e lecturer makes a joke.
n let me introduce another interesting character called the opera gal. so called because she put on make up that are thick enough for chinese opera singing.n she always dress like she is gg to chiong. but a rather regretful thing is that she is rather pui, n thus, every fri we see a meat ball n rice dumpling.
ya now u know. when i m stressed. i laugh at others. i m mean. haiz.
n then i keep having nightmares these days. i was wondering. since we derive stuff like proteins n fats from food. den so when one gets eaten up by a shark or a lion, can u imagine urself being digested into fats n proteins... EWWWWU.
niway
see u all nxt thursday. i have to spend my nxt 4 days or so with organic chemistry. i m dead. haiz.

No comments: