Friday, October 14, 2005

sometimes i really dun know wat i m doing anymore. there are just days. i m blinded by emotions..
sorry to the poor classmate whom i left at com centre
to someone else.....i don't take u for granted...it seems i cant control my emotions well.. although i have been trying to change that..sometimes..its just not easy.maybe i dun show it.....but u r still special to me

How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind,
Hold memory close at hand..


more cheerful stuff....=)
poei n aloy bday coming
those who know them.go buy them present
'crap' of the day(by the lecturer)
u know how some animals has certain protective features to guard against predator.. like horns...thorns.. so he showed the picture of a porcupine. n asked. so how does the porcupine 'do' it. that is mate with each other.

don't tell u
n its true.
human are inquisitive. like today i was stoning alone outside some lt, staring intently at the floor behind a vending machine. so this guy who walked past me. who bought a drink, who caught me staring(not at him), turned to look behind to see wat i was staring at. den he saw nothing n turned to look at me.so i just stared at him. he gave me a weird look n walked away.ok i admit. i was staring too intently at the floor

there are many places u can stone at nus. like chinese library. can hide there if u r sian.

organic chem test was ..not very good..did wat i could. dun haf high hopes.. at least i did it on my own. i did not attempt to copy. cos it was in lt n side by side. n i had two smart ones nxt to me.. and i think some pple did copy la..i still have some tinge of intergrity left. (haha i said some, i din say alot k)something i can be proud of. but not so when it comes to results time...

went wif class to clarke quay. ya probably the nightmare of my parents since they think of me as the kind who drinks at clark quay. nah. was just a simple affair of dinner of very delicious fish n chips.. although the guys drank abit . oh well. but i figure if guys dun drink also quite gay la. or rather i mean mama's boy la. no offence.. its some kind of sterotype. i personally wun like guys who drink on a regular basis.

haiz..n i sense wat seemed like a wisdom tooth growing.....die....... sigh......y do teeth give me so much problems.......................................................................
for now
its webcase,tutorials
things dun end sigh

No comments: