Thursday, December 01, 2005

a lazy day spent doing nothing
sometimes i think.playing games takes my mind off stuffs.
i m a tad of nonchalant n oblivious to stuffs
when the time comes. we will all know wat to do.
and so fret not my friends.... when u guys are troubled or wat, just play games. hahaha

n i m so out of touch wif everyone.maybe its time to come out of hibernation..... haa



yesterday i think i saw this guy frm my jc class fer e 1st 3 mths.. n being a shy person, i casually pretend not to haf noticed him. thinking he nvr see me la.. haha. this is so kailing's style. and aniway later when he came to tok to me, i had to think hard fer an excuse why i nvr say hi.haha.so embarassing la..

crap aside


n so 6B pple. most prob e gathering is on the 10th.shiwei will confirm wif u all
and u guys better make sure u all bring some food. well unless u all want mi n shiwei to cook. sure thing man. haha.cooking is a piece of cake fer me. i can make roti prata.pineapple tarts. in my dreams.haha. or else we ask debra and yj to make their specialty-ROCK BrOwnies. the one they did at lennard's hse last time.=P

No comments: